To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lawton, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Nurse Educator - Lawton, OK - XWA18917
IQVIA • Lawton, OK
Posted 27 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Nurse Educator to join our team of over 10,000 global field personnel supporting our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Patients are at the center of our business strategies. The Nurse Educator Program is an educational based program designed as a resource for patients living with auto-immune diseases that have been prescribed specific medications. Nurse Educators provide education about specific disease treatments, and resources to help patients better begin and manage their disease state and resources associated with their prescribed medication. Nurse Educators are responsible for participating in one-on-one communications with patients as well as appropriate medical professionals within the associated treatment process. Since the program is strictly educational based, Nurse Educators do not provide medical advice or work clinically within this role.
The Nurse Educator will:
- Coordinate and facilitate the connection between patients and program approved, patient based resources.
- Provide direct educational training to patients on specific disease states, and assigned medication.
- Provide patient-focused education to promote behavioral change for the empowerment of patients to improve specific treatment compliance
- Foster appropriate dialogue between patient and health care provider
- Bachelor's degree Preferred
- BSN and/or RN licensure
- Current nursing license in good standing
- 5 + yrs. clinical experience in healthcare to include hospital, home health, pharmaceutical or biotech
- Nurse educator experience preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Valid driver’s license required
- Direct interaction with patient and support for persistence and compliance
- Knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
- Demonstrated time management skills; planning and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills; ability to motivate others; excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) skills with demonstrated effectiveness to work cross-functional and independently
- Demonstrated ability to develop, follow and execute developed plans in an independent environment
- Dedicated home workspace
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build positive relationships both internally & externally
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable to changing work environments and responsibilities
- Fully competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iPad technology
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- Travel up to 20%
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1073553