ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A funding Specialist is responsible for the accuracy of the funding request submitted for a wire with regard to the title specifications of the loan.
- Running of the mers application for each borrower
- Checking the property address with regard to the Freedom Mortgage Credit Risk department disaster area spreadsheet & following the appropriate credit risk guideline.
- Reviewing loan specific title documentation, including but not limited to the closing agent wiring instructions, title, CPL & errors and omissions insurance certification.
- Confirming the accuracy of closing/disbursement dates based on State guideline.
- Confirming the accuracy of loan level information based on the final underwriting approval.
- Assisting senior funding specialist with SPG/Rural correspondent wire runs
- Communicating both written & verbally with Freedom Mortgage branch employees & closing agents
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of general Mortgage experience
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Data entry and typing capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must work well within a team environment as well as function independently
- Ability to work extensive hours during high volume
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as a top 5 residential lender in the USA. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than 225 billion dollars in loans. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine’s, Inc. 5000 rankings for the fastest growing private firms in the nation for six consecutive years (2013-2018).
Freedom Mortgage has over 4000 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (we have multiple sites in Southern New Jersey) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces (The Indianapolis Star named Freedom Mortgage at Top Workplace four years in a row). We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Jacksonville, FL; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ; and Columbia, MD
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Attention To Detail
Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (Viral Respiratory Tract Infection)