Need strong candidates who meet job description.
Maintains historical pricing data on the organization and its competitors. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Understands profit and loss. This position is responsible for quoting all FAR15 requirement for all Aerospace proposal activity. This information is assimilated into a report format and utilized to support requirements for Fair and Reasonable Pricing for the proposal package. Various systems are used to support this activity including SAP, OneSource, WebPlan, and PDM among others. The data is analyzed and summarized for Commodity Managers, Buyers Negotiation Specialists, and DCMA or DCAA.
• Responsible for reviewing subcontractors' proposal submissions.
• Perform detailed Cost analysis per FAR 15 requirements of all cost elements including indirect rates.
• Perform price analysis if required to support proposal negotiations.
• Consolidate and document articulate supplier costs into a well written analysis down to the cost element level.
• Ability to effectively communicate with external as well as internal customers at all levels.
• Escalate issue to leadership if supplier is not responding
• Attend Tier 3 meetings to drive results on proposal packages as required
Use Statistical Method
Analyze Performance Report
Make Strategic Recommendation
Analyze Statistical Data