Grady Health System offers many career paths for your professional growth. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your career, you can find a rewarding position at Grady!
The Clinical Staff Manager (CSM) is a direct supervisory leadership role that is a key member of the Nursing leadership team. The CSM leads a cohort of the assigned unit's staff members and actively participates in overall management of the unit, development of clinical practice, and provision of patient care with accountabilities for implementation and outcomes for people development, leadership, quality, service, compliance, finance, throughput and scheduling. The primary focus of the Clinical Staff Manager is to ensure the unit's optimal performance during each assigned shift and within their team of direct reports by engaging in effective problem solving for staff, patients and families and to develop/lead the assigned cohort. The Clinical Staff Manager provides feedback and coaching to staff members, recognizing them for their contributions while fostering a high performance culture linked to Grady’s revitalized values and behaviors.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing (BSN).
- Master' Degree in business, management or related field preferred.
- Three (3) years clinical nursing experience.
- Experience with Trauma Patient populations with one (1) year of experience in a leadership capacity preferred.
- Current Georgia License as a Registered Nurse.
- Basic Life Support CPR (BLS) and/or Advance Life Support (ACLS).
- Trauma, Critical Care or Certified Emergency Nurse (TCRN, CCRN or CEN) preferred.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Ccrn)
Basic Life Support
Certified Emergency Nurse (Cen)
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)