Full Stack Developer - Frontend Focus
Would you like an opportunity to develop high performance scalable front office applications where you can leverage your UI, data warehouse, and AWS cloud services skills?
The client is a rapidly growing energy trading company in Houston who is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with a frontend focus to join their innovative collaborative team who is delivering state of the art trading platforms.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be able to directly leverage your Python, UI, AWS services, and DevOps CI/CD expertise. In addition, you will experience the full development lifecycle as you gather requirements and prioritize features while working with the business teams and actual traders who will be using your applications!
If you have experience in the energy trading industry along with front office applications, data warehouses, and UI development experience, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please note this is a hybrid schedule. Candidates must be able to work part of the week in the client’s Houston, TX office.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer - Frontend Focus, you will:
- Develop high performance scalable front office applications, data warehouses, and trading platforms
- Collaborate with business and trading teams to gather requirements, prioritize tasks, and deliver customized solutions
- Develop and maintain advanced applications, interfaces, and features using Python and Dash framework
- Optimize the user experience
- Leverage AWS services as you architect new applications
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Experienced hands on Python developer
- Expertise with the Dash low-code framework
- Expert in UI development
- Knowledge of API development
- Demonstrated ability to develop high performance enterprise applications
- Hands on expertise with SQL and RDBMS
- Significant AWS experience with a full range of services including RDS, Lambda, ECR, Athena, SQS, SNS
- Experience with cloud environment operations including Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail
- DevOps experience including use of GitLab, Docker
- Experience with the energy trading industry is a major plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; Masters degree is a plus
- Citizenship or permanent resident
- Hybrid position - work part of the week at client’s Houston, TX office
No recruiter represented or third party candidate submissions will be accepted. Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted are considered the property of Vector Recruiting LLC and are not subject to payment of agency fees
- Dev Ops
- Enterprise Applications
- Front End (Software Engineering)