Senior .Net Developer
6month contract to hire
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 100 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you! As Senior Software Engineer within the Digital Web Tools group you will work assignments that involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors. This team owns 41 different applications and is paired closely with the Core Digital Solutions team.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will standardize the quality assurance procedures for the software development lifecycle. You will provide team members guidance on new technologies employed by the group. You will support Scrum teams and be the Subject Matter Expert on development practices and procedures. As requested, you will assist Scrum teams in debugging, root cause analysis and developing fixes.
This team needs someone who can be an immediate contributor to the team and who can hit the ground running. We need a disruptor that aggressively pursues excellence and will continue to challenge why things are done and suggest changes for improvement as needed. A passion for Agile methodology, preferable SAFE is required to be successful in this role and influence the department's strategy. This role will be 70% software development and 30% strategizing, mentorship, and guidance. You will be exposed to different environments and areas which will generate high visibility throughout the company!
- Develop an understanding of the client's business needs and translate those needs into technological systems, design specifications and solutions. You will partner with other associates to analyze, design, develop, implement and integrate moderate and complex business systems that will optimize business outcomes
- Provide development and ongoing software support and issue resolution
- Build a standards driven, scalable, secure and dynamic portal for the information delivery of specific based applications
- Develop enhancements, resolve issues, coordinate testing of statement releases and oversee regular production efforts including devops activities.
- 5+ years' experience as a .NET Developer
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- MVC, and Automated Build Processes
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SAFE), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Principles, Design Patterns, and Continuous Improvement Processes
- .NET Core, Web API 2 (microservices), Sitecore, GIT, GITHub
- Experience using Helix, Service Oriented Helix Architecture (SOHA), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), and DevOps
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure, PCF, AWS, etc.).
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager which allows us to have a deep understanding of timeline and move you through the interview process more quickly
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide more visibility
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing