Does this position interest you? You should apply even if you don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.
The Store Manager leads all retail store operations with a focus on quality and service to ensure that our customers have a memorable experience. This professional provides people leadership, coaching, cash/expense management, inventory control, loss prevention, safety, and store appearance.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in work-life balance.
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be successful.
- An actual marketplace to meet your health, wealth, life and legal needs -[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Store Manager
What You'll Do
- Oversee the daily operations of the store, including: open and closing procedures, work order management, performing the CICO (Check-In, Check-Out) procedures, providing high levels of customer service, staffing and scheduling and/or making necessary modifications, inventory management and proper cash handling.
- Drive team performance to ensure key performance indicators (KPI's) and company goals are met or exceeded, including but not limited to: Net Promoter Score, Time to Serve, job completion, customer conversion and quality metrics, as well as compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- In conjunction with the other field leaders, ensure that every technician is SafeTech™ certified and through training, re-training and coaching that all technicians are performing quality installs or repairs on every job.
- Provide guidance and positive reinforcement surrounding proper vehicle and equipment maintenance and required recordkeeping -- occasionally collaborating with marketing associates to ensure the right materials are properly displayed.
- Provide world class customer service by responding quickly to client complaints/warranty issues.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent OR 5-7 years of leadership/supervisory experience, preferred.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 3+ years of leadership experience with an innovative approach toward incenting performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail or service center environments; automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and general office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence, persuade, engage and have crucial conversations with a mobile workforce.
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather conditions.
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective equipment.
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 35 lbs. for short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet for extended periods.
Your Rights: To review and consider your application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To understand what is collected and why, carefully review the Applicant Privacy Notice presented during your online application. We value our diverse workforce and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We don't discriminate based on any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, we'll provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does not accept and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed MSA and approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party for hires made.
- Loss Prevention
- Inventory Management
- Inventory Control