To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Short Hills, NJ
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Night Audit Supervisor (FT)
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Short Hills, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Night Supervisor supervises night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
What will I be doing?
As Night Supervisor, you will supervise night-hour assistance of Guests and Guest services to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. A Night Supervisor contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Occupy the hotel lobby and other public areas
- Represent the Night Manager, when absent
- Act in accordance with all security and emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these, as required
- Ensure that all Guest complaints managed, recorded and resolved promptly
- Support the Night Auditor with all Front Desk and accounting related duties
- Produce nightly reports, as required
- Inform Departments of special requests, early/late departures, room changes and other Guest requests
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Night Supervisors serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- High level of IT Proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!