$11.00 to $14.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is always seeking Office Assistants to support a variety of industries throughout the greater Madison area. While prior office experience is preferred, those who are reliable, have a great attitude, intermediate computer skills, and willing to learn are also encouraged to apply!
Daily responsibilities for an Office Assistant may include:
• Sorting and filing company documents and maintaining the organization of the file room
• Answering questions about records and files and retrieving information from files in response to requests from users; track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned
• Performing periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition
• Scanning or reading incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be filed
• Operating office equipment including scanners, printers and computers
• Providing relief coverage of reception service, extending great customer service to both internal employees and external customers, both phone and in-person
Interested candidates should submit their resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Office Assistant
, or call
**Did you know OfficeTeam offers virtual interviews for your convenience, and benefit programs like medical insurance, tuition reimbursement, and free training resources to our temporary employees? Apply today to register and learn more!
• Prior office experience preferred
• Intermediate computer knowledge
• Excellent level of accuracy
• Customer-focused attitude
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Office Assistant.