To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Business Systems Analyst
Casino Arizona and Talking Stick Resort • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Information Technology, General Business
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible and accountable for the delivery and support of business application solutions. The Business Systems Analyst improves business processes and supports critical business strategies by managing the development, implementation, and maintenance of business applications systems. The Business Systems Analyst manages the selection, solution design, integration, implementation, enhancement and support of proprietary and third party application packages for business teams. The Business Systems Analyst manages projects of diverse scope and complexity and serves as the liaison between business, technology and external vendors.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelors degree plus three (3) years IT Business Analyst/Project Management experience or equivalent combination of education and technology experience.
Must have experience with Visio, MS Project and MS Office.
Software application and database development experience a plus.
Windows7 and/or XP experience required; Unix/RS6000 and/or AS400 experience a plus.
SQL Query skills preferred.
• The Business Systems Analyst must have strong project management, business analysis and technology skills to guide business users through the project lifecycle of application selection through implementation in support of business needs.
• Experience in managing projects utilizing standard project management disciplines and tools.
• Must have knowledge of requirements gathering, system design, system configuration, deliverables documentation, system test planning and execution, user training and procedures, and overall project lifecycle.
• Project accounting and budgeting skills are required.
• Demonstrated experience implementing and supporting enterprise third party packaged software.
• Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills required.
• Proven customer service/user support skills and experience working with vendor support personnel.
• Must have the ability to resolve complex, functional, system issues.
• Must have the ability to work well with team members, external and internal, to develop new innovative solutions and have strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in verbal and written.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, demonstrates flexibility when dealing with changing business priorities, and is a self-starter.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
• Operates under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Industry-specific knowledge in Hospitality / Hotel Management (Agilysys) Gaming (Bally), Back Office Applications.
• Must be able available to work flexible hours/7 x24, including hours beyond the normal schedule when necessary to support the Business Customer
• Occasionally, travel may be required as needed.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to secondary smoke. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job ID: 476707
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.