Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) is an international specialty insurance organization that provides innovative solutions for brokers, agents and insurance carriers. The RSG family includes a wholesale brokerage operation, RT Specialty (RT), and a collection of managing general underwriting companies within RSG Underwriting Managers (RSGUM). RSG was founded by Mr. Patrick G. Ryan, the retired Chairman and CEO of Aon Corporation. A highly regarded insurance veteran, Mr. Ryan saw the need for a specialty organization devoted exclusively to creating sophisticated insurance and risk management solutions for a select group of hard-to-place risks. With its mission of delivering measurable value, RSG is committed to providing specialty insurance services, proven leadership, outstanding industry experience and quality services in all of our exchanges with retail agents and brokers, and insurance carriers worldwide.
Provides basic technical expertise and administrative support for Broker team to facilitate the process of market placement, client service, and account processing.
- May input and update new and current client information in all required systems
- May assist with preparing necessary documentation such as spreadsheets, cover letters, etc.
- Provides necessary administrative support to the broker team.
- May assist the broker in preparing documents to market renewal business.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in retail agency/brokerage or insurance company environment preferred.
- Basic understanding of wholesale insurance coverages, forms and processes preferred.
- Experience in an office setting or administrative role.
- Critical attention to details and customer service needs.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both oral written.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- Flexibility in workflow priorities as business needs change.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue