$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
A client of Robert Half has a new permanent role available for a talented and eager Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper. As the Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper, you will manage cash applications, data entry, and full cycle A/P as the Bookkeeper. On top of this, you will manage month-end closing, accounts receivable, reconciliation, and accounts payable. We encourage you to apply today if you're a self-driven and organized professional. This Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the South Jersey area and will be a permanent position.
- Perform day-to-day accounting duties including preparation of journal entries and other transactions in the NetSuite accounting system, and preparation of account balance reconciliation schedules.
- Maintain daily cash activity reconciliations.
- Review employee expense reports and corporate credit card statements for proper general ledger coding and preparation of credit card statement reconciliations.
The ideal Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree with Accounting or Finance Concentration
Other requirements for the Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper position include and are not limited to:
- 3+ years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting roles.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of ownership for projects, a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
Interested candidates should reach out to Chad Hildebrand at
and reference JO# 03720-0012323022
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper
for more information.
- General Ledger
- Interpersonal Skills