$21.95 to $25.41 hourly
This Legal Assistant position with a successful legal organization offers candidates the chance to develop their legal careers. Competency with computers is required along with ambition, organization skills, passion for the field, and the ability to take on multiple tasks at once. This long-term temporary-to-full-time Legal Assistant employment is based in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area. Take advantage of this opportunity with Robert Half Legal and apply today!
- Maintain consistent confidentiality
- Answer incoming phone calls and assist with handling phone lines when at high volume
- Assist attorneys with client intake and key discovery
- Ensure documents have copies in hard form as well as within the electronic document system
- Assemble a variety of documents and correspondence
- Maintain case calendar and monitor deadlines
- Partake in preparing exhibit binders for depositions, hearings and trials
- Arrange correspondence, pleadings, and service on parties
- Assemble court filings, sometimes electronically when required
Please send your resume to: Email blocked - click to apply
- Paralegals experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Legal Assistant
- Probate experience
- Probate & Estate Administration experience
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Hunger to discover new ideas and learn quickly
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- 1+ years of previous legal work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Expert-level skills in Internet research, calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
You can take the next step in your legal career as part of this dynamic, growing firm. We want to hear from anyone who is eager to work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment.
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail