At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets, and protecting what is most cherished. We're here to help people put worry behind and the future ahead, and to help enable a life that's rich in family, happiness, health, and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp is seeking a Senior Sales Support & Operations Analyst to support the generation of new business and the retention of existing business in accordance with outlined policies and procedures. This position reports to the Practice Leader, and is responsible for assisting with the sale, service, and retention of group cases of all sizes. The Analyst acts as a product/process expert in providing support to the Sales Rep on all size cases.
What you do
* The Successful Candidate provides prompt, courteous, and excellent customer service to all external and internal customers. The Successful Candidate is responsible for building and maintaining cooperative working relationships with Agents/Brokers, Sales Representatives, Peers, and Superiors.
* While providing superior service, the Analyst will process policy changes; provide benefit summaries; and coordinate with the Underwriting, Claims, and Administration Departments regarding eServices, eligibility issues, requested reporting, billing, payment issues, etc.
* The Successful Candidate will develop a comprehensive understanding of Group Division products and processes related to the sale of new business and to the retention of existing business. This associate works with the Sales Representative to recommend appropriate plan designs to meet customer needs and generates proposals accordingly.
* This position is responsible for the submission of all new cases by following the appropriate processes, and completing the correct paperwork, including the electronic submission of sold cases.
* The Analyst is responsible for the processing of all renewal notifications. They will work with the Sales Representative on appropriate plan design alternatives, as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
What you bring
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
* A background in insurance is helpful.
* The Successful Candidate must possess an insurance license or study to obtain an insurance license before they are hired.
* The Successful Candidate is extremely flexible, customer-service focused, and self-motivated.
* The Successful Candidate must possess superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
* The Successful Candidate must have a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, and must quickly gain proficiency in relevant applications, such as SalesForce.com and SalesXpress.
What we offer
* Our company motto is "Fulfilling Life" and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
* Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
* We're committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
* A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you'd expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
* Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we're committed to an inclusive culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are Ameritas: proud to say we're in the business of fulfilling life.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Written Communication
- Customer Service