Imagine your future teaching with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree - for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Associate Teacher.
We are currently offering a $1000 Hiring Incentive!
* Hiring incentive runs through September 30th, 2022
$1000 Hiring incentive paid after 60 days of employment.
Full-time and part-time positions now available with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
* Flexible scheduling
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401(k) plan
* Paid time off
* Referral bonus
* Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
* Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom, you will:
* Assist with hands-on activities to meet the needs and interests of the children.
* Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child's day.
* Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
* At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
* Demonstrated experience working with children; child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
* Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
* Candidates must be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies and tracking provided by Bright Horizons) to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you - in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For." Apply today!
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Assistant Teacher
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO - Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Assistant Teacher
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Child Care
- Diseases And Disorders
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Preschool Education