To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hopkins Minnesota, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Hopkins Minnesota, MN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hours: M-F 8a - 4:30pm (OT possible)
Duration: 6 months
- Provide Payroll/HRIS expertise and support for selected business units, as it relates to processing payroll and updating employee records on HRIS.
- Assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Payroll department by handling information requests and performing clerical functions including, but not limited to, data entry, printing, filing, preparing correspondence, and distributing mail.
- 40% - Process/manage HR job and payroll transactional events initiated by the business unit, HR functional areas or external sources (hires, terminations, taxes, deductions, retro pay, supplemental pay, manual checks, etc.) also includes International/Expatriate payroll processing. Monitor and maintain controls related to check accuracy and data integrity. Respond to garnishment inquiries from ADP regarding set up/calculation or employee status.
- 40% - Support the daily off-cycle process by distributing and mailing checks, maintain and organize the HR Payroll filing system, make copies, send faxes and emails as necessary, open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, faxes, and reports, sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex packages, coordinate filing with Corporate Records and respond to file requests, and send documents to Fargo for imaging, set up and coordinate meetings.
- 20% - Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years business experience preferably working in HRIS/Payroll
- Strong customer skills with previous experience in a customer service-oriented position
- PeopleSoft payroll experience preferred
- Ability to handle adverse situations and/or tight time deadline while maintaining accuracy and consistency
- Willing to work overtime when necessary
- Ability to take initiative and take on additional responsibilities as required by business needs, facilitating prompt response to users requests.
- Ability to work with multiple users, at all levels of the organization
- Experience with Microsoft desktop applications
- Ability to effectively perform in a highly team oriented atmosphere
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an environment that has substantial fluctuations in volume
- Able to effectively manage on-going changes
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently
- Good organizational and administrative skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178