Under general supervision, performs, coordinates, analyzes and monitors quality control and product assurance tests and test results to ensure products meet or exceed quality and reliability specifications and standards. May work within QA team to maintain API/ISO compliance. May participate with quality engineers in the development and set-up of new tests and systems related to quality control. Handles special projects, as assigned. Participates in audits of suppliers.
• Designs and installs quality control process sampling systems, procedures, and statistical techniques.
• Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment.
• Analyzes production limitations and standards.
• Recommends revision of specifications when indicated.
• Formulates or assists in formulating quality control policies and procedures.• Under direct supervision, performs routine tasks.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Knowledge of specific products.
• Knowledge of testing procedures and specific equipment required to perform quality testing.
• Good verbal and writing skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 5+ years of quality experience directly supporting Manufacturing or Engineering.
Product Quality Assurance