Now offering a $750 sign on bonus for a limited time!
Osprey Village, Amelia Island's premier Retirement Community, cares about the individuals who serve our
members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for Full Time Cook/Prep Cooks to oversee various phases of food preparation, production and service. This position assists with menu planning, maintenance of kitchen equipment, sanitation programs, and overall kitchen staff performance under the supervision of the Executive Chef.
We offer 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program - request up to 50% of earned/unused PTO for payout every pay period. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Free Teladoc, Education Reimbursement & 401k with match.
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
- Outline Of Food Preparation