Investment Management Startup is looking for a Frontend Engineer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lora Avdjiev
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are looking for a Front-End Software Engineer to join our team in Austin, Texas (hybrid office policy). Peregrine is a tech-enabled investment management firm led by partners who have been involved in land transactions totaling more than $1B. We pride ourselves on our data-driven approach to rethinking the antiquated land investment process. Our mission is to leverage technology in the land investment process from deal sourcing to due diligence, allowing us to act nimbly and swiftly, expand our geographic reach, and set our investors up for superior financial outcomes. To do this, we have created a mapping platform, an off-market deal sourcing engine, and land-related ML products with much more on the way. We will be offering competitive compensation to other top companies for this positionWhy join us?
- Implement designs for our revamped, licensable mapping platform and subsequently take ownership of the front-end platform
- Make front-end implementation decisions and walk the engineering team through the rationale behind your choices
- Work with Peregrine’s Co-Founders and Head of Engineering to ideate, design, and construct additional technology products to assist the land investment management process
- Collaborate with stakeholders across our investment, data science, and operations functions; ask insightful questions to get to the root of their needs and help them achieve their goals
- Lead a flexible contract development team (including code reviews and assignment of work) when needed
- 3+ years of work experience as a front-end software engineer preferably with Typescript, Node, Angular or React
- Capable of simplifying and communicating complex issues in an easy-to-understand manner
- Opinionated - you are comfortable making implementation decisions and can understand/evaluate the consequences/tradeoffs associated with front-end development choices
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, you do not tolerate mediocrity, and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener, and to pay attention to detail
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Code Review
- Data Science