IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Associate Program Manager, Omnichannel Operations
IQVIA is looking for a Program Manager to oversee marketing campaigns and the implementation of leading-edge lead/demand generation programs for our pharmaceutical clients.
We’re looking for a motivated person with demonstrated skills in marketing and marketing technology, a keen attention to detail and a commitment to customer service.
- Complete Multichannel Marketing Operations responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Understanding of marketing channel integration
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory process and how they affect Multichannel Marketing execution
- Campaign Target List Segmentation and Management
- Vendor Coordination to ensure smooth deployment of marketing campaigns
- Multichannel Marketing Campaign Operations documentation i.e., execution documentation
- Experience working with marketing tools to support multi-channel marketing execution
- Support and Execution of Multichannel Marketing campaigns and/or partnership with IQVIA Campaign Ops Manager(s) to execute campaigns
- Aptitude for solving problems
- Program management skills
- 2-4 years’ work experience coordinating Marketing Automation or Email Marketing (e.g., Adobe, Nexxus Marketing, Sales Force Marketing Cloud)
- Strong Excel skills
- Working knowledge of data queries and data feeds
- Client-facing experience
- Self-Starter, troubleshooting and process improvement skills
- Ability to work independently with little direction
- Detailed oriented and should be able to manage numerous deadlines & deliverables
- Pharmaceutical and/or Marketing Experience (Specific Operational Marketing experience preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working with multiple internal and external (client) teams including web development, IT, business analysts, analytics team, account management as well as interfacing with clients as needed
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, team building, and support skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and creativity
- Client site in Philadelphia area and in IQVIA office in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Supply Chain Management