Job AD | Position ID: 601594 Recruiter Email: Email blocked - click to apply Company Address: Fort Worth, TX Title: Solutions Architect Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to bring structure and best practices to an ongoing image analytics effort to be deployed at the edge.
Required Skills & Experience The Ideal Candidate:
Our Company has a strong commitment to the safety of its people and the communities we operate in. We invest heavily in safety awareness training and technology solutions in order to maintain a safe environment. This project focuses on leveraging image analytics to evaluate ~450k images/day captured by wayside detectors to alert areas of concern in near real-time in an effort to reduce wheel related mechanical derailments through.
We are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who
• Demonstrates a passion for delivering quality solutions
• Adept to working in a collaborative environment within an Agile team
• Able to clearly articulate thoughts and communicate in both technical and business terms
• At least 10 years of practical experience in end to end system development
• At least 3 years of experience leading onshore/offshore development teams through the application development lifecycle.
• Ability to interface and work with varied positions and levels of technical knowledge both within the department and with other departments inside and outside the company.
• Designing and developing high performance, high availability, efficient and scalable systems/applications.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, and/or five or more years of equivalent on the job technical experience. What You Will Be Doing • Engage with business and technology leaders to understand business operations, processes, and team members as a foundation for designing robust technology solutions.
• Leverage systems thinking, iterative design, and emerging architecture to ensure technical solutions are continuously positioned to maximize business value.
• Work collaboratively with software development team and third party vendors with the goal of maximizing throughput, product quality, and business value.
• Develop requirements and design for technical enablers of business capabilities
• Define DevOps strategy and oversee development and improvement of continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline.
• Drive short and long term architecture strategy for Predictive Analytics Systems. Lead and participate in both technical and non-technical discussions with the business customer and the development team.
• Perform design and code reviews for other members of the Development team.
• Assist in the evaluation of new solutions for integration into the Predictive Analytics Strategy
• Make technical design recommendations and improvements.
• Recommend and mentor other developers in application design utilizing the appropriate design patterns. Determine flaws in existing applications/designs and propose alternatives. Must be able to quickly identify the source of issues and resolve them in the proper way.
• Absorb new ideas and technologies quickly and apply these technologies to a problem or domain balancing time to market and long-term extensibility considerations.
• Participate in special initiatives such as technology evaluation, prototyping, security and internal audits.
• Effectively multitask between different projects.
• Coordinate customer acceptance testing and ensure customer satisfaction through timely resolution of issues, regular status reports, and continuous communication.
• Understand and adhere to the Technology Services infrastructure and inter-relationships. The Offer
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB17847_396258
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.