Keeper is hiring a bright and talented Technical Writer Intern (Japanese speaking) to work alongside our Technical Writing team for the next few months. This role will be mentored by and report to Keeper's Technical Partner Program Director. This is a 100% remote internship!
Keeper Security's applications have millions of users around the world and thousands of Enterprise customers. This is a great opportunity for a Technical Writing Intern who can speak and write in Japanese, to play an integral role on our team.About Keeper
Keeper Security, Inc. ("Keeper") is transforming the way organizations and individuals protect their credentials, secrets, connections and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce the risks of identity security-related cyberattacks, while gaining visibility and control. Keeper is the leading provider of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security cloud services trusted by millions of people and thousands of organizations for password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote infrastructure access and encrypted messaging.
Keeper's products are the highest-rated in the industry across G2, Trustpilot, PCMag and U.S. News & World Report. For the last several years, Keeper has received several InfoSec Awards from Cyber Defense Magazine for its cybersecurity enterprise software. Keeper is SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certified, FIPS 140-2 validated and FedRAMP Authorized. Keeper is backed by Insight Partners, a leading venture capital and private equity firm with $90b AUM.About the Job/About the Team
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual with a career goal to join a technical writing department and provide exemplary work utilizing your technical acumen and bilingual skillsets? If the answer is yes, read on!
You're right for this job if you:
- Are interested in writing, updating, and editing end user-focused technical documentation related to the Keeper Security suite of products in Japanese
- Are passionate about developing, producing and editing end user training videos related to the Keeper Security suite of products in Japanese
- English proficient native Japanese-speaker or native English, fluent Japanese-speaker
- Proficient with on time delivery of services with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and learn new software quickly
- Knowledge of web applications, cloud computing, client server applications, and database concepts
- Strong organizational and/or project management skills and excellent writing and editing skills in Japanese
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Server Models
- Cloud Computing
- Database Theory