Do you like working in an office setting with a dynamic team? We are actively seeking an administrative assistant in Hampton, VA!
Job Details for Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule: (Monday - Friday/ 1st shift/8AM - 5PM)
- Pay Rate: 11$
- Temp/ Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant:
- Answer all incoming calls & greet customers
- Compose correspondence for the Director of Human Resources with regard to resignations, retirement, terminations, job abandonment, as well as other personnel-related matters
- Maintain office administrative and personnel duties to ensure proper update, and closure to personnel files.
- Order supplies and maintain stock of office supplies.
- Complete Verification of Employment forms from outside agencies and banks
- Staff all temporary agencies hiring for employment on campus.
- Maintain and balance budget and ensure all encumbrances are paid.
- Assist with special projects such as Support Staff Luncheon, Christmas Party, Open enrollment for Health Care and Commencement, and all other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- Microsoft Office Application
- Highschool Diploma
- 1-2 years of clerical experience
Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reliance Staffing, a PeopleShare Company, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.