To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ 07310
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Application Developer for Spread Technology
Kforce Technology • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Application Developer for Spread Technology in Jersey City, New Jersey (NJ). The Project - Atrium Risk/PB4.
- Develop robust and scalable applications within mature technology environment in order to provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs
- Responsible for full-stack application development for key Atrium Risk initiatives
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing team and individuals across multiple locations
- Develop technical components as per company technical standards; Enhance and maintain existing components and services
- 6+ years of strong experience in application designing, development and testing for backend server development
- Proficient in Core Java, Java EE, Collections and multi-threaded programming skill
- Proficient with any RDBMS, Oracle is preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with build tools ant/maven
- Familiarity and experience on working with Mule and Gemfire will be an advantage
- Familiarity with Unix/Shell scripting and Hudson/Jenkins for deployment
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Investment Banking - Fixed Income domain will be an advantage
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.