Eurofins NSC US, the National Service Center serving the US entities of Eurofins, is searching for a Senior Employee Relations Specialist within the Human Resources department in Lancaster, PA.
Senior Employee Relations Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Ensure legal compliance with all labor laws
- Assist Business Unit leaders with employee issues, disciplinary actions, review and approve terminations, reductions in force, investigate and defend legal complaints filed by employees.
- Support integration programs across all business units, research state laws and ensure systems are in place to comply with all regulations.
- Design and deliver training to current Eurofins leaders and following acquisitions.
- Create and oversee Affirmative Action, EEO and Veteran plans.
- Perform FLSA audits on all new acquisitions.
- Perform all functions in support of and in compliance with the Equal Opportunity Employment laws
- Provide support and assistance as needed within all areas of Human Resources
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- PHR or SPHR a plus
- Strong computer, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel skills preferred
- Bachelor's degree in related field and minimum of five years related experience in Human Resources with a strong focus on regulatory compliance or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with project skills including analysis, planning and organizing, and implementation of new programs
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Fair Labor Standards Act