This job is for you if you're an analytical thinker, who is looking to make an impact in a company - and an industry - where you'll truly make a difference. Consultant interns possess strong problem solving, quantitative and modelling skills, are knowledgeable and passionate about the TMT industry and are true team players.
About the role
This job is for you if you're an analytical thinker, who is looking to make an impact in a company - and an industry - where you'll truly make a difference. Consultants possess strong problem solving, quantitative and modelling skills, are knowledgeable and passionate about the TMT industry and are true team players. The nature of the role means that consultants travel frequently, so you'll need to be ready to jet-set across the globe.
Here's what an ordinary day could look like:
Consultant interns will typically perform the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Carry out reliable and accurate research and data collection for client projects and business development
* Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
* Identify issues, form hypothesis and facilitate discussions within project teams and client groups
* Conduct analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, synthetizing and positioning the findings within the larger project context
* Communicate main ideas and findings from work through written and graphical presentations
* Present findings and recommendations to clients
* Implement recommendations/solutions and liaise with client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
Skills and Qualifications
* MBA from a top business school
* Undergraduate degree in: Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Management, Strategy, Analytics or a related field.
* Basic knowledge and interest in the Telecoms, Media and Tech (TMT) industry
* Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
* Strong quantitative skills
* A logical and lateral thinker, who is intellectually curious
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with fluency in English (written and spoken)
* A team player, who can work in a truly diverse setting
* Highly motivated individual who is looking to learn and grow with the company
Additional skills that give you the edge
These are advantageous, but not strictly required from all applicants:
* Previous experience within the TMT sector
* Knowledge of programming languages and statistical analysis tools
* Additional languages (spoken and written)
* International exposure and work experience
* An entrepreneurial spirit, with previous experience in a start-up or entrepreneurial business venture
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
* Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident
* Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Non-Exempt
- Business Development
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection