To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA 92618
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medical Assistant
The CSI Companies • Irvine, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Certified Medical Assistant for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Irvine, California. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of California!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
1. Room members, take vital signs, perform screening tests, review member packets for outstanding quality measures, scan test results and packets into EMR, schedule member appointments.
2 Prepare daily visit packets and orders for quality measures.
3. Make and take scheduling phone calls.
4. Provide member education under provider direction.
5. Support Risk Adjustment Department activities.
6. Perform Focus on Care testing (3 tests) and required daily calibrations.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Patient care experience with senior population preferred.
2. Spanish or Chinese speaking desired.
BLS CPR card for healthcare professionals required
Medical Assistant Certificate from accredited program required