To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chandler, AZ 85248
- Shelley Cade
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Technician (no experience required)
Kelly Services • Chandler, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manufacturing Technicians - Hiring Now in Chandler!
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Chandler (85248)
Pay: $14-15 hr. (plus possible bonuses)
Type: Long term employment (at least 1 year)
Shift: Shift 4: 6:00PM to 6:15AM, Sun. to Tues, every other Saturday ($15 hr.)
Shift 5: 6:00AM to 6:15PM, Sun to Tues, every other Wednesday ($14 hr.)
Shift 6: 6:00PM to 6:15AM, Wed to Fri, every other Saturday ($15 hr.)
Shift 7: 6:00AM to 6:15PM, Thurs to Sat, every other Wednesday ($14 hr.)
Job Description: Technicians will work in a fast paced manufacturing fab environment and assist in enabling movement between areas. Sterile environment. Technicians will be primarily responsible for PGV (personal guided vehicles) movement between areas where needed. Technicians will be notified of movement of PGV and move to appropriate area. Walking at a slow pace to deliver to area.
- Ability to push PGV carts and contents weighing up to 50 pounds
- Required to work in multiple factories and the ability to walk long distances of up to a quarter mile between factories.
- High level of safety awareness and adherence to prescribed safety/quality rules and regulations as well as other environmental policies and procedures such as clean room practices is also required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to produce results in a timely manner
- Self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Unlimited overtime
- 3 and 4 day work week
- Onsite chefs
- Great company
- Long term
Apply now for immediate consideration and interview!
keywords: manufacturing technician; warehouse worker; warehouse; shipping and receiving; package handler; reliable; dependable; technology; independent; go-getter; motivated
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.