Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Secret Cleared Assistant Production Manager
Operations Assistant Manager
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
The operations assistant managers shall directly support the Contractor operations manager in the management of all aspects of contractor-provided support services at the customer site and ensures the flow of operations between all contractor-staffed positions. There shall be one operation assistant manager per shift.
- Directly reports to the Operations Manager.
- Supports the Operations Manager in organizing, directing, and coordinating planning and production of all contract support activities and ensuring the flow of operations between all contractor-staffed positions.
- In coordination with the Operations Manager, provides daily feedback on workflow and future projections to the senior Government personnel at the Facility.
- Supports the Operations Manager in providing studies and evaluations for DoS.
- Must demonstrate excellent communications skills with all levels of management and interfaces with Government Personnel.
- In coordination with the Operations Managers, implements the Management Plan and Corporate Quality Control policies to effectively direct contract support activities to ensure satisfactory conformance with contract provisions and performance metrics.
- In coordination with the Operations Manager, assigns, schedules, and reviews work of supervisory staff.
- Supports the Operations Manager in interpreting policies, purposes, and goals of the organization for subordinates and the monitoring of contractual expenditures budgets.
- Supports the development and maintenance of succinct reporting methodology to ensure the Government personnel, Contracting Officer, and CA/PPT headquarters are informed of contractual performance.
- Must have a SECRET government clearance as required to work on the program.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, from an accredited institution, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive management experience in a tangible goods production environment.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of management/supervisory experience at a company or facility of the size and scope of this particular facility.
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use.
- Strong English communication skills, both oral and written is required.
- Requires strong knowledge of budgets, estimates at complete and projections.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and propose solutions is required.
- Requires knowledge of principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources, leadership, service delivery methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer services is required. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities, schedules and budgets.
- Requires excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint is required.
- Advanced Degree.
- Experience in managing a seasonal/temporary work force.
- Four (4) years experience in an automated environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects office equipment; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to Lift up to 25 pounds, bend, reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Secret Cleared Assistant Production Manager
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement