To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tannersville, PA 18372
- Nicole Pequeno
- Phone: 806-359-2434
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System One • Tannersville, PA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
System One is currently seeking Administrative Assistant on a 12 month contract position located in Tannersville, PA
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform all typing services.
- Perform complex clerical services.
- Type memos, correspondence, forms, reports, charts, etc.
- Prepare various records and reports.
- Create and maintain records and files.
- Receive, review and direct incoming correspondence.
- Compose routine letters and reports with limited instruction.
- Answer phones and relay messages.
- Operate various office service machines.
- Use office automation equipment to input, edit, customize and deliver documents within established quality and time standards.
- Perform secretarial functions as assigned.
- Performs such other related duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Participates in any tailboard or safety initiative/task as instructed by the Administrative Supervisor.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with Asset Suite major plus
- Experience with time sheets, invoicing and payroll
- Dependable, consistent
- Highly organized and independent
- Able to type at least 60 WPM
- Valid PA driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of detail work accurately with a minimum of instruction, including typing.
- Working knowledge of appropriate procedures, routines and policies of the company.
- General knowledge of common administration practices and procedures.
- Satisfactory completion of entry-level training.
- Ability to handle work of a confidential nature.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Tannersville, PA
Pay Rate: 13.00-15.50/hr