To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McClellan Park, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resource Assistant
Nesco Resource • McClellan Park, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director of Operation and Sr. HR Manager
Provide general Human Resources assistance and Administrative Assistance to business unit or corporate functional area, which includes recruiting, selection and staffing, employment and personnel documentation.
- Compiles and maintains personnel records. Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
- Coordinates interviews for leadership.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
- Compiles and maintains records for use in employee benefits administration.
- Ensure that company employment, labor relations, personnel and equal opportunity policies comply with federal and state labor laws.
- Conduct new hire orientation.
- Set up files on all new personnel in the EV5-ADP system.
- Record changes on all employee status as necessary (i.e. change of address, departmental transfers, rate increases, terminations, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Manage supervisor's calendar and independently schedules appointments.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Prepare memorandums.
- Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions.
- Act as custodian of documents and records.
- Maintain organizational files and records.
- Communicate on behalf of the Director of Operations or Human Resources to various company employees.
- Adhere to all Safety procedures and Safety accountabilities
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or a minimum of two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.