$30.00 to $36.10 hourly
Android Mobile Application Developer
Join a growing mobile application development team in developing state of the art B2B Android mobile applications.
- Gather requirements and build workflow documents for mobile application development projects.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy mobile applications for Android phones.
- Build Android applications in Kotlin.
- Create RESTful Web Services and APIs.
- Utilize version control on mobile application projects through use of Git.
- Project manage own mobile app projects and tickets through JIRA.
- Collaborate with team on solutions and coding tasks.
To apply, please email your resume' to Email blocked - click to apply
- 2+ years' experience designing and building interactive interfaces.
- Java programming experience for building Android mobile applications.
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience in Web Services(REST) and Git for version control.
- B.S Degree in Computer Science is plus.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Android (Operating System)
Mobile Application Development