To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
PangeaTwo • Birmingham, AL
Posted 25 days ago
Other Great Industries
Admin - Clerical
$35.00 to 45.00 an hour
PangeaTwo’s goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast. Allow our recruiters the opportunity to speak with you about our current opportunities.
If you are an HCM Administrator with strong UltiPro experience, we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are looking for a talented subject matter expert to help us administrate and optimize the system to meet the needs of our organization. The HCM Administrator oversees a variety of functions related to user security, process workflows, functionality deployment, reporting automation, and system integrations. You will have the unique opportunity to learn our People processes and truly make an impact on our People operations.
- Design, develop, test and implement management reports using reporting tools.
- Work with heads of business units to understand business processes and outline report requirements for assigned projects.
- Write and run queries in multiple databases. Troubleshoot and resolve database issues.
- Assist in research and development of new business intelligence tools and techniques for report writing.
- Proactively generate and compile reports, with recommended improvements to, or new requirements for, business process and operational procedures.
- Extract transform and load data via Import/Export wizards and SSIS
- Tune queries to obtain maximum performance where necessary
- Commit to continuous improvement in methodologies as applied to database design and development
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for tasks
- Provide support in critical production support issue resolution
- Develop innovative approaches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field of study (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with UltiPro including experience setting up automated feeds; implementation experience preferred.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information, understanding of risk, data governance, and audit requirements.
- Manages multiple, changing priorities, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about providing Customer-focused solutions and support
- Solution Finder and Problem solver
- Excellent Communication Skills: written, verbal, and presentation
This position requires a US Citizenship or Green Card as the client is not able to provide sponsorship.
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
Job ID: LXIkZ0X7yRg