$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Candidates looking to grow their careers with a thriving company might be interested in this Accounting Administrator opportunity through Robert Half. If you're interested in handling matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), this reputable business might have the Accounting Administrator role for you. The Accounting Administrator position is a permanent role in the New York, New York, area. In this position, you will get terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture.
- Assist with other related duties and special projects as assigned
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
- Perform general accounting tasks, such as G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other ad hoc projects
- Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
- Manually or electronically post financial information
- Reconcile discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as needed
- Utilize a number of sources to create statements and reports
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Administrator and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Administrator for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Data Entry
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles