National leader in personalized healthcare, with a focus on prevention and wellness, currently has a sales-oriented position open for a Patient Advocate. This excellent opportunity will work directly from a physician’s practice during the business model transition period lasting approximately 14 – 16 weeks.
The successful candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has superb consultative selling skills and enjoys interacting with the public in a professional environment.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Meeting daily with scheduled patients to explain and answer questions regarding the program
• Enrolling patients and providing doctor with daily updates on progress
• Completing reports using Microsoft Excel
• Serving as a liaison between the doctor’s staff and corporate to answer questions and assist in resolving any open issues
• Participating in all staff training sessions and scheduled patient events
Qualified candidates will be college educated (minimum of Associate’s Degree) with at least 4-5 years’ experience in a consultative sales position; experience within healthcare is desired, but not required. The successful candidate shows initiative, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has superb selling skills, and possesses a proven track record of closing the ‘deal’ while multi- tasking and meeting deadlines. Must be able to fulfill the contract timetable of 14-16 weeks; travel anywhere in the United States.
Candidates are provided with corporate based sales training sessions to ensure each person is positioned for success.
We offer salary, benefits and many more perks!