Well known local clinic looking to hire a Veterinarian - Associate DVM.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dustin Fadale
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
As a veterinary hospital located in beautiful Spirit Lake, IA, we have your pet’s well-being at heart. Our veterinary hospital handles medical, dental, and surgical services for pets of all ages. From advice on how to ease the transition of a new pet into your household to the best geriatric care tips, our knowledgeable staff of veterinarians and veterinary technicians is here for you. From your kitten’s first visit to senior pet care involving dietary and exercise suggestions, we enjoy watching and helping your pets age with dignity. Our staff also has specialized training with exotic pets.
Spirit Lake is located to the south of Big Spirit Lake, the largest natural lake in Iowa. This city offers a four-season lifestyle, with activities such as camping, shopping, bicycling, boating, fishing, and brewery hopping, there is plenty to do no matter what the weather is. Spirit Lake has a vibrant downtown with a mix of retail and service-oriented businesses. With one of the fastest growing economies in Northwest Iowa, as well as having great schools, and many opportunities for involvement in the community, this city is a great place to raise a family. The community has an active farmers market, promote the sale of locally grown produce, and offer an active community garden.Why join us?
- Above average salary plus Production Bonus Incentive
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
- Comprehensive Health Benefits package (100% of extended Medical & Dental premiums paid)
- Professional Services coverage (chiropractor, massage therapist, physiotherapist, etc.)
- Vision coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days
- No On-call or After Hour Emergency responsibilities
- Great work ethic and great communication skills to both clients and team members
- Able to appreciate a team environment and have the willingness to learn new things
- Willing to mentor coworkers when needed
- An interest in exotic medicine and/or orthopedic surgery is a plus, but not a requirement
- New DVM graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Coaching And Mentoring
Hardworking And Dedicated