To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA 92614
- Kathlyn Chamen
- Phone: 321-422-3761
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse ??? Oncology
Healthcare Support • Irvine, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Oncology Nurse (RN) looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the Oncology Nurse (RN) position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of an Oncology Nurse (RN):
- Respond to patient inquiries regarding diseases for which the company is providing medication.
- Provide education and support regarding disease process, medication mechanism of action, medication dose, frequency and storage, side effect management, emergency procedures, and information regarding clinical program support options.
Oncology Nurse (RN) Requirements:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Active RN license
- 2+ years of experience in nursing required (Oncology highly preferred)
- Experience in patient education and/or specialty pharmacy environment
Hours for this Position:
- Monday through Friday 9 AM -5:30 PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits start the first day
- The company offers 401K program that also starts day one. They match 4% of the employee’s contribution.
- PTO: 15 days to start and it accrues over a year.
Interested in being considered for this Oncology Nurse (RN) position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration. You can also email your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use Ref# JO70026CA.
Kathlyn “Kath” Chamen
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.