As the marine paint and blast foreman, you will offer support to the production superintendent by directly leading a crew of blasters and painters while managing all functions affecting safety, quality and production related to the marine blast and painting operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / SKILLS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for managing a crew of 10-20 blasters & painters.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures while meeting all project deadlines timely and efficiently.
* Plans and maintains adequate labor resources based on specified scope of work.
* Maintains effective communication with the production superintendent regarding issues that may arise while on the job.
* Promotes and supports safety and quality amongst the team.
* Responsible for maintaining time sheets and hours for each member of your crew.
* Track and maintain inventory and materials needed for each project.
* Knowledge of applicable safety regulations.
* Five years of verifiable experience in a heavy industrial or marine environment.
* Shipyard experience is preferred.
* Bilingual is a plus.
Anchor Sandblasting and Coatings, LLC is an EOE/M/F/Vet/ Disability
E-Verify and Drug-Free Workplace
- Safety Principles