Director of Cybersecurity - Global Firm
(Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta, Houston)Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy technologies for the execution of the company's cybersecurity and security operations capabilities.
- Establish a security event monitoring, management and response architecture to protect company assets.
- Act as the security subject matter leadership in the design & delivery of technical security architectures facilitation of governing principles.
- Establish and manage a Security Operations technical architecture to provide 24x7x365 support and monitoring capabilities.
- Support and secure the companies systems such as SIEM/UEBA, SOAR, ITSM, EDR, IPS/IDS, Active Directory, DNS, etc.
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessments, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop action plans for security monitoring.
- Create and develop security operations center performance metrics, reports, and dashboards.
- Act as liaison between Executive Stakeholders, IT team and MSP providers on all security operations.
- Over 10-15 years of demonstrated experience within IT and Cybersecurity.
- Familiar in working in a global Professional Services environment.
- Experience in the design and implementation of advanced security monitoring and operations.
- Experience in in monitoring equipment for misconfigurations, anomalous activity, and network intrusion attempts.
- Strong knowledge of technologies for Monitoring, detection, analyzation, and response to network defense incidents.
- Strong capabilities in administering IT security best practices, policies and procedures.
- Experience with Firewalls, End Point Security, Proxies, WAFs, Vulnerability Management, I&AM, etc.
- Expert in Cybersecurity Intrusion Detection and Mitigation, Network Defense, Network Traffic Analysis or Operating System Security.
- In depth knowledge in conducting Forensics and Incident Response.
- Experience maintaining security operations metrics and SLAs.
- Strong architecture and design of network, database, and/or operating system security.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Intrusion Detection And Prevention
Security Information And Event Management