Only Applicants with Contact Information will be Considered
The Stone Fabricator polishes, edge, and finish stone products according to quality standards.
- Custom Polish/Finishing
- Stone Cutting
- Maintain Brekhus High Quality Standards
- 1 to 3 years of high quality experience fabricating natural stone (including counter-tops, vanities, and custom stone work).
- Ability to perform all types of edge work on stone; hone and refinish polished faces.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with hand and power tools for granite fabrication.
- General geological knowledge as applied to granite, marble, and quartz preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in the English language.
- Experience using measuring tools, power tools, and equipment utilized in the tile and stone industry.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and wear Personal Protective Equipment (i.e., eye glasses, noise reducing equipment, waterproof gear, and steel toe shoes).
- Knowledge of Stone Material Handling.
- Ability to push, pull, and carry materials 50-100 lbs. and prolonged standing.
- Flexibility and willingness to assume new duties/responsibilities as necessary to respond to fluctuating work hours driven by project/production needs.
- Willingness to adapt to and accept constructive feedback and implement necessary corrections in a timely manner.
- Able to provide and encourage positive attitude of cooperation and collaboration with management and other team members.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Prevailing Wage (determined by select government projects)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance and Holistic company compensation (HSA option)
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, and other Supplemental Insurance options
- Wellness Discounts
- 401K Contribution Plan
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $18 - $25 Hourly
- Materials Management
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Positive Attitude