To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Report Processing Specialist
RSM US LLP • Boston, MA
Posted 4 days ago
This position is responsible for typing a variety of basic and some advanced correspondence, memos and reports on a report processing system from a variety of input sources. This position is responsible for producing a wide range of documents and format variations through a complete knowledge of all aspects of the report processing capabilities.
- Produces correspondence and documents of a basic and sometimes complex nature using report processing equipment and multiple software packages (i.e., MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- May produce final product of document including printing, copying, collating, folding, and binding
- Inputs, formats, and revises documents
- Proofs, edits and checks work for completeness, accuracy and formatting
- Verifies that the project follows the style and branding guide and the format is correct
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Formatting and typing financial statements
- Ability to prepare presentations including charts, graphics and tables, speaker notes and handouts, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and proofing knowledge and experience
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the technology tools required within assigned responsibilities
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- 0-2 years’ experience in related field or area
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.