Position at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Vinings Come Join Our Team!
Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. is a superior hospitality management company with a "world-class" culture. We are a leading franchisee, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride, and intensity.
Currently we are looking for a top performing Sales and Catering Coordinator
.What is in it for YOU?
Some Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- ON DEMAND PAY (NO FEES!) * Access your pay as you've earned it! No cost to you!
- 401K with a company match!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Hotel Room and Food and Beverage Discounts
- Travel Discounts for Travel and Food and Beverage
- Personal Days Off
- Online Training Courses
- Commonwealth University (Grow your Career in hospitality)
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Direct Deposit
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service Awards
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse and Dependents
- Assist the sales efforts with existing & potential accounts. This includes telephone calls, written communication with clients, site inspections, drafting proposals and contracts.
- Maintain and update client relationship management systems.
- Comfort in conducting hotel site inspections.
- Participate in trade shows and organization & execution of sales blitzes.
- Ability to work with outside vendors to ensure client satisfaction for all events/groups.
- Strong motivational, organizational, and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Detail-oriented and works well under pressure.
- Applicants must be able to work weekends & holidays.
Commonwealth Hotels was founded in 1986 and quickly became a superior hospitality management company with a world-class culture, sought after for our exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums, superior return on investment and a "Whatever It Takes" attitude. We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt brands. Commonwealth Hotels, home office is in Covington, KY and led by industry executives who have worked together for more than 30 years and have over 100 years of combined experience with hotels and city clubs in all markets across the United States. Our Mission at Commonwealth Hotels is accomplished by providing quality Products and Services to our guests through Attention to Detail, Integrity, Pride, and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a special relationship with our guests, associates, and owners, carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the board result in superior sales and financial performance.
As a Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel or club is created by great people who perform their job to the best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest. The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which sets us apart from other management companies. As the property becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.
At Commonwealth Hotels, "We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Employment is decided on qualifications, merit and business need." EOE/Drug Free Workplace
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Contract Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Excel