$130000.00 to $145000.00 yearly
SENIOR MANAGER OF FINANCE - TECHNOLOGICALLY DRIVEN COMPANY IN NORCROSS
My client, a technology and acquisition driven company in Norcross, is searching for a Senior Manager of Finance for an immediate, direct-hire opportunity. The Senior Manager of Finance will drive finance partnership and help lead cross-functional projects partnering cross-functionally with accounting, Sales, and Operations. The Senior Manager of Finance will partner with Company Executives and Senior Business leaders to drive business results, interface with other business, operations, and finance senior leaders, and develop business performance reporting and analytics. The Senior Manager of Finance will support a highly acquisitive organization and requires a high degree of attention to detail, organization, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work individually and cross functionally. The Senior Manager of Finance will report into the VP of Finance and will manage the output and performance of other FP& A positions in a working manager capacity.
What You Will Get To Do Every Day:
- Partner with Senior Business leaders to drive financial and business results
- Participate in cross-functional activities focused on solving business issues and enhancing our competitive advantage
- Facilitate cross-functional projects across multiple business units
- Establish and maintain processes to analyze financial data and performance, identifying opportunities for efficiencies
- Assist in building annual budget and forecasting updates
- Drive ad-hoc analytical projects that support key company initiatives
- Produce and ensure accuracy of standardized monthly financial reporting package for departmental, executive, and board level review]
- Provide monthly variance analysis on business performance
- Work with various business groups to provide timely, actionable analysis regarding key financial metrics
- Manage P& L for specific channels of business
- Perform other ad-hoc analytics based on executive and business unit needs
- Manage a team of FP& A managers and/or analyst supporting other business units
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- Masters degree or MBA is a plus
- 8+ years of Accounting/Finance experience
- 4+ years of Finance and/or Strategy Leadership preferred
- Experience in financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- International experience is a plus
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex problems in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough for immediate consideration.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Manager of Finance
for more information.
- Analysis Of Variance
- Attention To Detail
- Data Analysis