The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here. Job Title
Coin Room Machine ProcessorJob Description
- It's the way we walk into a room. It's the confidence we have in our work. It's our motivation to perform at the highest level. It's Brink's Pride. You'll find it when you step into any of our 1,400 global locations. You'll find people who respect our 150+ year legacy and are passionate about the future. You'll find your team.
As a Coin Machine Room Operator, you'll support coin processing operations in one of our branch locations. You'll work with high degrees of professionalism and precision to ensure machines operate properly and assets are kept orderly.
Your Role as a Coin Machine Room Operator
In branch locations around the world, we're doing critical work that keeps modern commerce moving. We verify bank deposits, prepare shipments for local businesses and connect money from one place to the next. Members of our Coin Room team drive the production of our facilities, ensuring machines are operational and accuracy is maintained.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Monitor all aspects of production, detecting and resolving malfunctions with necessary procedures to ensure maximum quality and efficiency
• Monitor levels of coin bin at all times to maintain constant coin supply during production
• Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions
• Enter all verification activity into logs as processed
• All other essential job functions
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next?
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.