To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
535 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Elite Banking Officer
East West Bank • New York, NY
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 130 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi-cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities. And our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, high-tech and aviation help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees’ potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $37.7 billion, we’re ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States and currently top 5 in “America’s 100 Best Banks” by Forbes, a list where we've consistently been in the top 15 since 2010. With a strong foundation, an enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
East West Bank is currently seeking an Elite Banking Officer. The Elite Banking Officer is responsible for assisting clients with all aspects of their financial transactions. Primary duties will involve working closely with high net-worth and corporate client segments. The Elite Banking Officer is an important role that will drive the customer experience in specific geographic market with each unique client interaction.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- The Elite Banking Officer will also be responsible for referring appropriate clients to the Wealth Management and Private Banking teams and Commercial Relationship Managers
- Additional requirements include gathering total deposits including Commercial DDA and Commercial Loan opportunities
- Achieving quarterly/annual goals through business generation of Commercial loans including C&I, CRE, Multifamily, SBA, total deposits including Commercial DDA, Wealth Management products and other commercial and consumer products offered through East West Bank.
- Building and deepening client relationship by identifying cross sell and referral opportunities for credit card, residential lending, treasury management, FX, Cross-Border
- Partnering with Financial Consultant/Private Bankers to generate revenue growth opportunities through financial planning
- Developing and mastering sales skills including profiling, overcoming objections, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 6 and 63 (or 7) licenses
- 3+ years of professional experience