To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooklyn, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Elite Banking Officer
East West Bank • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
East West Bank is one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California serving consumers and businesses throughout the U.S. and Greater China. With over 130 locations worldwide including California, Texas, New York, Georgia, Massachusetts, Nevada, Washington, and Greater China – East West Bank is committed to helping their customers’ enterprises succeed. At East West Bank, we build bridges that provide an important financial link, turning opportunities into growth and prosperity.
East West Bank is currently seeking an Elite Banking Officer. The Elite Banking Officer is responsible for assisting clients with all aspects of their financial transactions. Primary duties will involve working closely with high net-worth and corporate client segments. The Elite Banking Officer is an important role that will drive the customer experience in specific geographic market with each unique client interaction.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
As a valuable East West Bank team member, your duties (not limited to) will include:
- The Elite Banking Officer will also be responsible for referring appropriate clients to the Wealth Management and Private Banking teams and Commercial Relationship Managers
- Additional requirements include gathering total deposits including Commercial DDA and Commercial Loan opportunities
- Achieving quarterly/annual goals through business generation of Commercial loans including C&I, CRE, Multifamily, SBA, total deposits including Commercial DDA, Wealth Management products and other commercial and consumer products offered through East West Bank.
- Building and deepening client relationship by identifying cross sell and referral opportunities for credit card, residential lending, treasury management, FX, Cross-Border
- Partnering with Financial Consultant/Private Bankers to generate revenue growth opportunities through financial planning
- Developing and mastering sales skills including profiling, overcoming objections, closing the sale and asking for referrals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Series 6 and 63 (or 7) licenses
- 3+ years of professional experience
East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.