Title: Stock Room Clerk
Location: Gulfstream Aerospace, Savannah, GA
This function serves as on-site labor in the logistics area of the storeroom; including receiving, stocking, issuing, inventory accuracy, cycle counting, client interface, customer service and computer transaction entry. The focus of this position is to service the client with their parts and inventory needs including: receiving stock, issuing materials, locating and verifying inventory by utilizing all resources necessary to perform this function.
- Follow all site Safety and Security Procedures; perform all assignments and tasks in a safe manner
- Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately
- Maintain close communication with supervisor regarding all customer issues and concerns
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
- Receive purchased material and checking PO against packing slip for accuracy; enter receiving and inventory information into the appropriate software system or systems
- Issue materials to client as required
- Put material away after receipt
- Issue returns for unused material per SOP guidelines
- Prepare return material to vendor or shipping parts out for repair, as requested following SOP guidelines
- Perform cycle counts and report stock balance discrepancies to Manager/Buyer for resolution
- Verify on-hand inventory quantities to accurately identify reorder needs on every item
- Locate stock and deliver items to their destination outside of storeroom upon request or per Kanban
- Clean and organizes storeroom as directed, including sweeping, scraping, etc.
- Support corporate initiatives and assist with any special projects assignments
- PC Based Windows Operating System computer experience, and ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in new software systems
- Strong people and customer service skills
- Solid organization and detail-orientation skills
- Experience with MRO and parts strongly preferred; ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in part identification required
- Basic math skills required
Maintenance Repair And Operations (Mro)
Professional Customer Services
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US2165DV_28011325
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile