To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kirtland Air Force Base, NM 87117
- Larry Gray
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Kirtland AFB
Kelly Government Solutions • Kirtland Air Force Base, NM
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant Kirtland Air Force Base, New Mexico Secret Security Clearance Required Kelly Government Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our client which is an independent, nonprofit research corporation where the combined efforts of in-house talent and university-based expertise merge to advance space science and technology. Our client works across disciplines including biomedicine, planetary science, astrophysics, and engineering and integrates those competencies into applications ranging from fundamental research to facility management and operations. Engages the creativity and authoritative expertise of the research community to develop and deliver sophisticated, forward-looking solutions to Federal agencies and other customers - on schedule and within budget. Seeking an Administrative Assistant for a short-term, non-exempt position in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area in support of a government-funded program focused on attracting and retaining students in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) disciplines. The successful candidate will support the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Program Coordinator with program implementation and deliverables. Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Program Coordinator with time-sensitive program implementation including; scholar prearrival tasks; in-processing; orientation; safety, security, and professional development training; scholar summer experience activities and Kirtland AFRL Base high-profile events; out-processing; and exit processing.
- Maintain a consistent and high degree of customer satisfaction and impeccable customer service.
- Provide professional interface with AFRL Scholars, mentors, scientists, engineers and senior management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education or related field is required; with a minimum of three years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills for professional and effective interface with internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Possess a diverse range of proficient skills necessary to carry out the required administrative, logistical, and IT tasks for the implementation for the Program.
- Must possess advanced computing and software skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite and related software and peripherals. Ability to quickly learn and use relevant program-specific software.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, able to pass a government security background investigation at the Secret Security Clearance level.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com 301-588-9720 ext 209), however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.