Bi-Lingual Lead Generation Specialist, Part Time (Evenings) - Maryville, TNBi-Lingual Lead Generation Specialist, Part Time (Evenings)
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
Lead Generation Specialists are responsible for delivering prompt, accurate, courteous customer service via phone, fax, mail, or email. Should be able to communicate closely with potential customers. Must be a team player with the ability to hit targeted goals.
POSITION DUTIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Provide excellent communication skills with potential customers, home centers, and managers.
- Encourage team work. Be a team player.
- Ability to hit targeted goals.
- Document and maintain all contacts.
- Ability to motivate team members and potential customers.
- Promote company image through professional service and actions.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish required.
- Computer competency with Microsoft Office and typing skills at minimum 25 wpm.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willing to learn, hard-working, determined and assertive.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at: URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue