$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Internal Audit Staff position up to $80,000 cash compensation plus excellent benefits and growth opportunity.
Do you possess excellent communication skills with a background in External or Internal Auditing? If so, you may be the candidate Robert Half is looking for. The Internal Auditor opportunity, which is located in Columbia, Maryland, is a permanent role. You will have an opportunity to learn the business from the ground up, in a variety of areas including accounting, finance, IT and operations. This is a roadmap to the executive level and the company offers fantastic compensation and benefits to go along with a terrific quality of life. If you have figured out that public accounting is not going to be your long term career you owe it to yourself to at least inquire about this position. If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about this or any Robert Half opening please email your resume to Jim Meade or connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Determine top risks and integrity controls by planning and recording processes
- Execute internal audits and SOX testing; to comply with policies and procedures and assess the design and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure
- Communicate project status to team members in an effective manner
- Complete special research and projects when help is needed
- Assist with the building of multiple audit programs by resolving the objective, scope, and work program of individual audits
- Help coordinate third-party compliance assessments and audits
- Record test results and provide support for an objective and informed opinion of the risk exposure
- Conduct follow-up on both open and past due internal audit and SOX observations on a regular basis
- Produce precise audit observations and recommendations to management both verbally and in writing
- CPA an added bonus
- Basic knowledge in computer software programs and office equipment
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Audit Compliance experience highly desired
- Well-founded grasp of Accounting Control
- General familiarity with internal control review
- Proven knowledge of Process Improvement
- Deep understanding of Certified Internal Auditor
- Foundational knowledge in operational auditing
- Practical knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley
- Corporate Internal Audit experience
- Internal audit experience desired
- Strong technical background in public accounting (GAAP)
- 1+ years of public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Internal Auditor and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Internal Auditor for more information.
- Accounting Control
- Audio Equipments
- Business Process Improvement