Apex Systems is currently looking to hire Receptionists in Pittsburgh, PA! Please email an updated resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply if you are interested. Thank you!
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Hours: 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Mon - Fri
Pay Rate: $15.50/hr
Description: The Office Clerk is responsible for efficiently and courteously providing administrative, organizational and reception support. Must be able to operate all standard office equipment with efficiency.
- Act as either the primary or back up worker at the reception desk on a daily basis
- Greets and directs visitors within the facility ensuring all proper logs and paperwork are completed (i.e. Visitor Log, HIPAA forms, etc).
- Facilitates the visitor and temporary badge process by properly determining the correct badge type, collecting badges timely and auditing badge log as assigned.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail to appropriate departments and employees and ensure all outgoing mail is properly packaged and postmarked.
- Perform duties including coordinating the office supply process by ordering, receiving, stocking, inventory and distribution of office, kitchen and general maintenance supplies; includes all general, non-pharmaceutical supplies needed in the office as assigned based on facility demands.
- Ensure that all common and storage areas remain organized and that inventory is kept up to date.
- Assists Management and department staff with clerical duties including: typing; data entry; travel arrangements; filing; faxing; mass mailings; copying; scanning, tracking documents, and updating logs.
- Assembles and produces all documents as assigned by management and shared services personnel including job aides, new patient packets, assembly of booklets, communications, client reports, bulletin boards, etc
- Assist Office and/or Facility Management with arrangements needed for maintenance and tasks associated with facility operations including facility checks, preparing for seasonal changes, contacting vendors for repairs, maintain maintenance logs, maintain the facility lost and found, coordinates setup for meetings either on-site or off-site as directed by Management and assists with tasks required by legal & accreditation standards as well as all other safety initiatives as needed based on facility demands.
Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
Once again, if interested send updated copy of resume to [ Email removed ] - ||!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||